The Unified Voice of the PA Transportation Construction Industries
The TCI-PAC works to advance the objectives of the entire transportation construction industry in Pennsylvania. The TCI-PAC collects voluntary contributions from concerned contractors, materials suppliers and service providers. The TCI-PAC supports those candidates who support a healthy transportation system.
United in Action
2020 Campaign Brochure
Download the 2020 TCI-PAC Brochure & become a supporter!
Use Highway User Funds for Road Improvements
The highway construction design and materials industry has launched a campaign calling for the preservation of highway funds for their intended purposes–fixing and repairing our state’s highways and bridges.
You’ve likely seen the significant media coverage surrounding Auditor General Eugene DePasquale’s recent audit finding that $4.2 billion has been diverted from the Motor License Fund to support State Police operations since the 2012-13 fiscal year. In his report, he drew attention to the fact that the amount of funds diverted could have helped eliminate the list of 2,829 structurally deficient bridges in Pennsylvania. As many of you know, this diversion issue has been something our industry has been discussing since before the passage of Act 89.
GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
To support candidates for Governor and the State Legislature who are supportive of the needs of the transportation construction industries in Pennsylvania, including a well-funded highway program.
Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc.
Lisa Wagman Glezer
Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.
John M. Becker
American Concrete Pavement Association, Pennsylvania Chapter
Pennsylvania Asphalt Pavement Association
Peter T. Vlahos
Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association
Board of Directors
- Geoffrey Clarke, Swank Associated Companies, Inc.
- Paul Detwiler, III, New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc.
- Ryan Flood, Highway Equipment and Supply
- Roy Heim, Heim Construction Co., Inc.
- Thomas F. Koons, Northeast Prestressed Products
- Kevin Loftus, Loftus Construction
- Rod Martin, Martin Stone Quarries
- Aaron Price, Pennsy Supply
- Robert B. Priest, RBP Consulting
- Rob Striewig, AIA American Insurance Administrators, LLC
- James W. Van Buren, PennStress
- Lonnie Young, RETTEW
- TCI-PAC to Host Reception with Representative Stan Saylor
- Senate Committee Passes Bill to Accelerate Phase Down of Highway Funds to State Police
- ARTBA Efforts Result in FHWA Rule Change Allowing Innovation
- Membership Minute – October 2019
- Senator Pat Toomey Visits APC Office
- APC Invited to Participate with House Transportation Funding Effort
News items above are supplied by the Associated Pennsylvania Constructors.
GET IN TOUCH
800 North Third Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102