The Unified Voice of the PA Transportation Construction Industries
The TCI-PAC works to advance the objectives of the entire transportation construction industry in Pennsylvania. The TCI-PAC collects voluntary contributions from concerned contractors, materials suppliers and service providers. The TCI-PAC supports those candidates who support a healthy transportation system.
United in Action
2020 Campaign Brochure
Use Highway User Funds for Road Improvements
The highway construction design and materials industry has launched a campaign calling for the preservation of highway funds for their intended purposes–fixing and repairing our state’s highways and bridges.
GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc.
Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.
John M. Becker
Peter T. Vlahos
- Geoffrey Clarke, Swank Associated Companies, Inc.
- Paul Detwiler, III, New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc.
- Ryan Flood, Highway Equipment and Supply
- Roy Heim, Heim Construction Co., Inc.
- Thomas F. Koons, Northeast Prestressed Products
- Kevin Loftus, Loftus Construction
- Rod Martin, Martin Stone Quarries
- Aaron Price, Pennsy Supply
- Robert B. Priest, RBP Consulting
- Rob Striewig, AIA American Insurance Administrators, LLC
- James W. Van Buren, PennStress
- Lonnie Young, RETTEW
- House Democrats and Republicans Roll Out Funding Plans
- Senate Committee Passes Bill to Accelerate Phase Down of Highway Funds to State Police
- ARTBA Efforts Result in FHWA Rule Change Allowing Innovation
- Membership Minute – October 2019
- Senator Pat Toomey Visits APC Office
- APC Invited to Participate with House Transportation Funding Effort
News items above are supplied by the Associated Pennsylvania Constructors.
Harrisburg, PA 17102